Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Looks like someone hit the big 50 and place an add. But did not read the rules. Although it wasn't a very fast race to 50.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have added a new word to my vocabulary. Necroposting! LOL! Like you said, there are plenty of interesting threads to comment on. I.E. this one :-)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Those making a run generally aren't hard to find. Just hit "New Posts" and look for a non-regular who has a bunch of last posts in different threads.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    That's one big problem with my brain these days. Names just don't stick to it, so it would be a while before one registered as "not regular". I'd have to do some research, but first have to realize I need to, which I probably wouldn't. I just let you guys point them out. Much easier. Unless you have it in for me. You don't, do you?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    That's one big problem with my brain these days. Names just don't stick to it, so it would be a while before one registered as "not regular". I'd have to do some research, but first have to realize I need to, which I probably wouldn't. I just let you guys point them out. Much easier. Unless you have it in for me. You don't, do you?

Since you brought it up.............

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Actually, most newbies don't engage in a run to 50. It is just that those who do tend to throw a lot of crap posts into the site and they become rather obvious and waste other people's time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    not every nubie is here cause they want something i found this site cause i wanted to learn more about the laws and gun safety

It is obvious who is on a run. They get to 50, post up to sell or buy something and you never see them out in the forums again but they pop up in the classifieds. 3 year members with 53 posts.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom