Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow. Trolls are more obnoxious these days. Came in with a 'hello all, I'm a troll' kinda attitude and kept on going till he got the boot. Whatever happened to the days where people could contribute and not blow in looking for a pot to stir...

Profile showed him to be a millennial. Not bad of itself but he had the snot nosed attitude.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Profile showed him to be a millennial. Not bad of itself but he had the snot nosed attitude.

Should of joined the military would of straightened him right out, unless he would of gotten a hold of Mother's of America to whine the DI's were harassing him.

jlehman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Central Indiana
    it is sort of me today, I have been watching the classifieds for a while and reading the forums from the sidelines. But never paid attention to the fact that you have to have 50 post to communicate with sellers. Well now I am actually in the market and realized I need to have my count up in order to be a serious contender.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    it is sort of me today, I have been watching the classifieds for a while and reading the forums from the sidelines. But never paid attention to the fact that you have to have 50 post to communicate with sellers. Well now I am actually in the market and realized I need to have my count up in order to be a serious contender.

You can always become a site supporter. ;)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    jlehman- You understand the situation correctly. You haven't really participated in this community so far, so you don't have access to its perks. There are two ways to change that and get access.
    1- Participate. Enter discussions, ask questions, post pictures, etc. It really isn't hard. It can be done in as short as a day, but that is highly unusual as your first 50 are actually a probationary period and need to be "quality" posts before you get the extra perks and the quality requirement is relaxed.
    2- Pay the $20 Site Supporter fee and request classifieds access.

Both routes works fine. Either way, I hope you participate more. :ingo:

Wow, it finally has Que's name in there instead of Scutter! :faint: :rockwoot:

jlehman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Central Indiana
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to look into that. Maybe even if I don't need it to get out of the 50 post bind. This site is worth while and needs supported.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom