Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He is a 50-post wonder, but not a runner. He's been at 50 since 2013 and has lived in the classifieds since.

I prefer to refer ti them as them as " :puke:'s" :rofl: Zero redeeming quality's for the forum. Just here to make a buck. But not off me.

I saw something I wanted the other day. I was rather disappointed to see that every posts since 2011 was in the chassified 's and the guy was not a site supporter to boot. They are dead to me. Contribute or donate for gosh sake's! It's only 20 bucks.

Here is something I'd love to have: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...63-springfield-trapdoor-allin-conversion.html

But the guy hasn't left the classifieds since he hit 50 over year ago. Not interested now. If he was site supporter we'd be talking about it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I prefer to refer ti them as them as " :puke:'s" :rofl: Zero redeeming quality's for the forum. Just here to make a buck. But not off me.

I saw something I wanted the other day. I was rather disappointed to see that every posts since 2011 was in the chassified 's and the guy was not a site supporter to boot. They are dead to me. Contribute or donate for gosh sake's! It's only 20 bucks.

Here is something I'd love to have: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...63-springfield-trapdoor-allin-conversion.html

But the guy hasn't left the classifieds since he hit 50 over year ago. Not interested now. If he was site supporter we'd be talking about it.

Has the nerve to think he has friends here lol.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have seen 2 items I would have made attempts to buy but both were flippers.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Here is another one who joined in 09 and has 52 posts, but three in the classifieds: View Profile: skyscout - INGunOwners

I've said it before, we should have a who's the flipper thread. Maybe that might shame a few in to pony up or participating in order to get someone to buy there stuff. Another thing, most of the items aren't even a deal.

There are a lot of guys running a business out of the classified's. Or at least they are trying to. And they don't contribute a penny or a decent post since they've been here.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've said it before, we should have a who's the flipper thread. Maybe that might shame a few in to pony up or participating in order to get someone to buy there stuff. Another thing, most of the items aren't even a deal.

There are a lot of guys running a business out of the classified's. Or at least they are trying to. And they don't contribute a penny or a decent post since they've been here.

:yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yep, I've said it before, they are raping Fenway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom