Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm so close to 50. It would be so tempting to post in a thread such as this.... But I'm not going to do it... Nope, not gonna do it.

I am not 50 yet... Getting close... When I get older I will post more.

You old guys need to keep up your strength......

[video=youtube;3QbcGigQ5wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QbcGigQ5wk&list=PLrgda-knUU3T-QidqlaIhw5R7eE2Q4SEZ&index=5[/video]

Thanks Geritol!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Those dang obscure forum rules. They make it so hard on new people. How are they expected to sell their overpriced ammo and make questionable deals?

Maybe there should be a check box when accepting the site terms. Make it nice and bold so they can't miss it.

This is not craigslist or armslist. There are rules for the classifieds and if those rules aren't followed then infractions and post removals will occur. Continued violations may include banning from the site and severe floggings, and not the fun kind.

I'm sure it wouldn't matter though.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Those dang obscure forum rules. They make it so hard on new people. How are they expected to sell their overpriced ammo and make questionable deals?

Maybe there should be a check box when accepting the site terms.

This is not craigslist or armslist. There are rules for the classifieds and if those rules aren't followed then infractions and post removals will occur. Continued violations may include banning from the site and severe floggings, and not the fun kind.

Are you ANGRY? Rooster? :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Maybe there should be a check box when accepting the site terms.

I like it.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I'm sure I'm not. It appeared he was trying to type the PM as fast as he could because he knew he may get his count knocked down.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    You don't have to worry about me posting to get to the classifieds because I am to good to buy used guns, lol. I buy new or I usually don't buy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom