• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    At least we only have to do 10 or so more posts. Just out of curiosity have any of the mods checked the IP address. I'm not putting it past our most recent shooter (who has a week time out) to try and circumvent the ban if he REALLY wants something.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    10 more and the buying and selling begins!

Well if he's selling, I'm certainly not buying. I traditionally don't give negative rep, but the next runner that comes through here, AN OBVIOUS runner, I'm going to neg rep every single post I can so there's a nice red bar under their name.

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Well if he's selling, I'm certainly not buying. I traditionally don't give negative rep, but the next runner that comes through here, AN OBVIOUS runner, I'm going to neg rep every single post I can so there's a nice red bar under their name.

Live and let live? - not a chance, amiright Kut? Why not just mind your own business and let others mind their own business?

Your post reminds me of kids tattling on each other. I dont mean to single you out - although you are included - but this whole race to 50 thread seems quite gay. And not the regular kind of gay you republicans are afraid of - the stupid kind of gay like when the cable goes out.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Live and let live? - not a chance, amiright Kut? Why not just mind your own business and let others mind their own business?

Your post reminds me of kids tattling on each other. I dont mean to single you out - although you are included - but this whole race to 50 thread seems quite gay. And not the regular kind of gay you republicans are afraid of - the stupid kind of gay like when the cable goes out.

:laugh:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

All uppity now that he's past the 50 I guess?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

No, you're not right. INGO FIRST is a discussion forum and the classifieds secondary. People gather here to share thoughts and ideas. It's a community. And like any community, we want people who contribute. We're not hookers for fly by night buyers and sellers to drop in, clog our forum with filler, and then banish themselves forevermore to the classifieds. It's lazy millennial thinking... instant gratification, hopefully with little or no work to attain the goal. That's not Alpha thinking, that's Beta thinking. I suggest you change your screen name.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK......so you call out an entire thread. What does that make you sir.
    If you do not like it just do not tune in to the local programing.

Do it again and actions will be taken......I promise.

Wait, are you back from a recent Banning...???

I need to do some homework here.

Alphamale

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    OK......so you call out an entire thread. What does that make you sir.
    If you do not like it just do not tune in to the local programing.

Do it again and actions will be taken......I promise.

Wait, are you back from a recent Banning...???

I need to do some homework here.

First day back, but you didnt get to pull the trigger. Someone cut you in line.

You folks dont have to take me seriously, but if you want your crack at it, go ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom