• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Looks like phidelt208 is working it today.

View Profile: phidelt208 - INGunOwners

:popcorn:

Came here to post about this guy. I've been out of town and off line for a couple of days, came back to INGO and saw a bunch of his necro-post one liners stinking up the ammunition and reloading sub forum. Checked his profile and saw even worse ones in some other sections. :noway:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Came here to post about this guy. I've been out of town and off line for a couple of days, came back to INGO and saw a bunch of his necro-post one liners stinking up the ammunition and reloading sub forum. Checked his profile and saw even worse ones in some other sections. :noway:

Did you see the VM link I had upthread for him? He made direct contact with another member about something in the classifieds on his 8th day with the forum, back in 2001. Circumventing the rules since the start.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Did you see the VM link I had upthread for him? He made direct contact with another member about something in the classifieds on his 8th day with the forum, back in 2001. Circumventing the rules since the start.

You sir are much more skilled in using the forum features than I am :ingo:

It confirms that he is solely on a run for something in the classifieds. It sounds like he needs a serious :bash: from the mods or maybe just :toilet2: altogether since this is clearly not his first time doing something like this.

Last edited:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Pretty sure he'll make it this time. His posts are better than they were and there's at least a little discussion going on. I'm also pretty sure he'll hit the classifieds soon after as well. Especially with his comment in the AK thread. The only question is, will he ever come out of the classifieds once he gets access or will he be another non-participating camper?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I like the ones who try for 50 but fail. Then buy a pass to camp out and still can't follow the rules of the classifieds.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    View Profile: Saminal - INGunOwners

Not an outright run, yet. Just joined and said in his welcome post "Now on to get my 50 posts". Only has 4 posts so far and they are all questions, but they are within minutes of each other and none of they have been returned to for comment.

So far not bad, but something to keep an eye on. More of a heads up.

a2c743.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Example? Or is this a scavenger hunt?

dan35 had an ad for shotgun shells. No pics and no info on what kind of shells You could argue no price or location albeit the price was in the title and location was surprisingly listed in location under his avatar. Been a member since 2013 I believe. He hasn't contributed anything to the other forums when I checked his page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom