• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Sorry for the problems I have caused gentlemen; I am new to forums and didn't properly brief myself on the rules. This untolerated behavior will not happen again.

Agree, :yesway:

Now that you've made it to this thread, keep watching it. You will soon see part of the reason for the rules. They keep our forum (it's a forum first and foremost) from turning into craigslist. The classifieds are a perk for those that contribute to the forum, either by becoming a site supporter or with their participation. There are many members here that see INGO as more than a forum, we see it as a community. Many members have been to other members houses, met their families, went out to matches together, etc. We're pretty protective of each other. There are quite a few people that come here only to sell their wares and don't care about any other kind of participation.

Below is a link explaining some of this. Pay particular attention to what 1911ly says in the first post. I've also included more of the reasons why we're so protective in post #64.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Stick around and you will start to see why INGO is different than the other shooting forums.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Sorry for the problems I have caused gentlemen; I am new to forums and didn't properly brief myself on the rules. This untolerated behavior will not happen again.

You aren't the first one to do it. & Won't be the last. Take the time to learn the forum. You will see why we are protective of this place.

Keep your word and you will do well here, and you will become protective too.

:ingo:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

Agree, :yesway:

Now that you've made it to this thread, keep watching it. You will soon see part of the reason for the rules. They keep our forum (it's a forum first and foremost) from turning into craigslist. The classifieds are a perk for those that contribute to the forum, either by becoming a site supporter or with their participation. There are many members here that see INGO as more than a forum, we see it as a community. Many members have been to other members houses, met their families, went out to matches together, etc. We're pretty protective of each other. There are quite a few people that come here only to sell their wares and don't care about any other kind of participation.

Below is a link explaining some of this. Pay particular attention to what 1911ly says in the first post. I've also included more of the reasons why we're so protective in post #64.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

Stick around and you will start to see why INGO is different than the other shooting forums.

You aren't the first one to do it. & Won't be the last. Take the time to learn the forum. You will see why we are protective of this place.

Keep your word and you will do well here, and you will become protective too.

:ingo:

he's a good kid! if you knew him like I do, you'd all say the same thing!, I can assure you he's not in it for the buy/sell/trade aspects, he might use the sale threads, but he has more "pew pew toys" than most south American countries, and has quite a bit of knowledge about firearms ,accessories, and firearms related law!, plus at his tender young age, has given more time to the sport than people 4-5 times as old, he's a huge supporter/patron for the friends of the nra (I'd bet he's on the committee ,but since he's in collage(idk if he still is, but he was on Purdue's trap team) he cant do as much as he'd like) has met some pretty big names if the firearms world(uncle ted, wayne lapiere), and has interviewed for internships at a few large companies (silencerco, knights armament).

he's a great ambassador to the firearms world

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    he's a good kid! if you knew him like I do, you'd all say the same thing!, I can assure you he's not in it for the buy/sell/trade aspects, he might use the sale threads, but he has more "pew pew toys" than most south American countries, and has quite a bit of knowledge about firearms ,accessories, and firearms related law!, plus at his tender young age, has given more time to the sport than people 4-5 times as old, he's a huge supporter/patron for the friends of the nra (I'd bet he's on the committee ,but since he's in collage(idk if he still is, but he was on Purdue's trap team) he cant do as much as he'd like) has met some pretty big names if the firearms world(uncle ted, wayne lapiere), and has interviewed for internships at a few large companies (silencerco, knights armament).

he's a great ambassador to the firearms world

This is good to hear.
    I hope he adds this knowledge to the forum.
    We can all learn something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom