• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    POTUS calling? Take the call from the office, not the man. Just like saluting an officer when in the military. If he didn't mention politics, neither would I, unless that was the primary object of the call in the first place.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I'd take it. Definitely. After all the crap we American's are going through, the LEAST he can do is kiss my hee-haw for a minute or two. Oh yeah. I'd answer alright.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    POTUS calling? Take the call from the office, not the man. Just like saluting an officer when in the military. If he didn't mention politics, neither would I, unless that was the primary object of the call in the first place.

If he doesn't mention politics, then you're taking the call from the man, not the office.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'mma go out on a limb and say that's probably gonna happen anyway, eventually... :dunno:

:dunno: well, if so, at least I'll get a close up look at some really cool guns and ride in a nice SUV one last time. Plus no more taxes and 3 square meals a day! :):

J/K, that would SUCK!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I would say.

"Congrats on my no hitter? How could you tell? You're a democrat. According to you guys I never got the second out!"

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'd take the call and let the POTUS know that when he pulled his out of his backside and does HIS job, I'll call to congratulate HIM.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    I would take the call, and after we were done talking right down the number and send it to Wank and O'Brien to call and do a senseless survey!

Seriously, I would take it even if I didn't agree with his/her policy (and I don't!), regardless it is the office of the president.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington

That's my point exactly. Reps added.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think almost anyone is allowed to say "Congratulations on a job well done." Coming from Barry Hussein, I have to say that a sincere "Wow!" from a five year old would mean more. The five year old has accomplished potty training and learning the English language. He can't yet read a teleprompter, but he knows nothing of insincerity, which is more than I can say for Barry.

As for me, taking the call, yeah, I probably would, if I didn't have something better to do at the time.

There are few things that would not qualify.

Blessings,
    Bill

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    I'd definitely take the call .. whoever the Pres happened to be. Once in a lifetime ... Love him or hate himr .. it's the POTUS for crying out loud. To me that demands a certain level of respect.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I've been preparing for my comeback to the baseball scene. I haven't pitched a game since I was 13, but I feel like I'm ready for the MLB. I'll let you know how I handle the call after I pitch a perfect game in my MLB debut. :cool:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Being at the end of my career anyway -- and enjoying the perks of being an old geezer, like speaking my mind and not caring what others think -- I would refuse the call.

It's not about the office of POTUS anymore -- it's all about the man. Given that reality, I'm sure I have something more important to do.

"But sir, it's the President of the United States on the line!"

"Yes, so you said. Tell him, 'Thanks for the call,' for me, will you? I'm kinda busy right now. Goodbye." :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've been preparing for my comeback to the baseball scene. I haven't pitched a game since I was 13, but I feel like I'm ready for the MLB. I'll let you know how I handle the call after I pitch a perfect game in my MLB debut. :cool:

c1kSdvA.jpg

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    :+1:absolutely, no matter what your politics are..THE OFFICE OF THE POTUS is calling!

Absolutely. I don't care how much I despise the occupant of the WH, you are responding to THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. It is about far more than just who was elected to the post. It is a symbol of our country that dates back to the Founding. I respect the Office even though I don't respect the current occupant.

Top Bottom