• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    OOOoooOOOOO, I can't wait until mine comes! Hopefully my combat banana will be packed in too!

Both of your knives will be famous. I had a film crew come To the shop and want to film me for a project about handmade craftsmen. I ground your PACK knife, and went back to the CB for some final hand sanding that I found as I packaged the knife. The Combat Banana will pretty much be the prevalent knife in the film. It was pretty awesome.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Both of your knives will be famous. I had a film crew come To the shop and want to film me for a project about handmade craftsmen. I ground your PACK knife, and went back to the CB for some final hand sanding that I found as I packaged the knife. The Combat Banana will pretty much be the prevalent knife in the film. It was pretty awesome.

Saweet! Famous blades for me! Question is how long it will take for them to bite me ;). If it doesn't bite you it doesn't love you!:D

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Finally.

IMAG0607_zps46192927.jpg

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    I keep drinking my Ovaltine and anxiously checking the mailbox for my P.A.C.K.
    Just like Ralphie did waiting for his Little Orphan Annie decoder ring.
    Wonder if my blade will come with a secret message!
    B_U_Y__M_O_R_E__C_A_S_S_E_L__K_N_I_V_E_S_! :bacondance:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    sweet!

i ended up in the ER two nights ago, with diabetic complications, so i have been out of the shop.... taking a few days to recover, since i'm not as young as i once was. should be back at it this week.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Hope all is well Joe! sorry to hear about the hospital excursion!

i am ok. just a bump in the road. wife was doing what great wives do and made the decision i decided againest. what would have taken me 3 hours to get over before, now takes like 3 days...... i hate getting old.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I hear ya. As I get older, my diabetes is starting to kick my posterior package. As a musician, I feel twice my age after a show, and want nothing more than to get home and veg.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    The PACKs run $125 from me. I am sold out of this run though. There are still some out at dealers, and one dealer yet to get his. US Defense Solutions and ProFire Arms are both Cassel Knives dealers. My pricing is not reflective of theirs, though.

I ground a few of them out the other day. Making progress!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    And profire is currently holding the movie-star combat banana, I was supposed to pick it back up this week but didn't make it down. Having withdraw cuz I can't make it down tomorrow either. I guess I'll have to play with my NMFSH instead :(.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Ok, guys! Quick PACK update! I am about half way through the orders of the PACK knives. I have been building them each time I am in the shop, and I am starting to see them in my sleep!!! LMFAO!

The main hitch in the giddy up has been health and family issues. I think in the next few weeks we will be making another trip to the Cleveland clinic with my wife for continued health issues, so prayers would be appreciated on that end.

If you have any concerns, or anything else, or just want to talk shop, feel free to call!

Thank you!
    Joe

Top Bottom