• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stchas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Terrible Haute
    I purchased a new rifle online last week and got the call that I could come pick it up. Duane and John were both great! Got things started with John. He showed me the gun vault while looking for my rifle, that was really cool. John went to lunch and Duane finished me up. Good guy. Fun to talk too. What should have been a 5-10 minute process ended up taking about 30 minutes or so, just standing around talking with those guys. Duane even invited me out to watch their cowboy shoot at Proteq in a couple weeks.

A few accessories, ammunition, fishing and bow hunting stuff on the walls. A modest selection of handguns. Plenty of hunting rifles/shotguns on the wall, even 1 AK, lol. They have their own reloading room and told me if I collect my brass they'll reload for me. I didn't ask how much.

All in all a good experience. I'll use them from now on for any transfers or orders I would like made. The best thing is, they're like 10 minutes, if that, from my home.

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    If you want more information about the Gun Range 4 miles north west of Brazil Indiana, then check out the new website of ProTEQ Firearms Academy. the web address is ........proteq.us

IIVIIace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Brazil, In
    +1 on Proteq. I used to belong to Lost Creek. Proteq is WAY better. Don is great and runs a tight ship. Follow the rules and you will have a great time.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Spent some time talking with Bob and a couple of customers! Nice folks, appeared to be some very good prices on most pieces. Some interesting Rugers, I could not bring myself to look at an old semi-auto as I would have wanted it. Good selection of .22LR and some other miscellaneous pieces. SxS and OU shotguns on the wall.

They are also big on cowboy action shoots and have some nice leather holsters on the wall for a VERY good price.

Wife liked the ammo display inside the old china cabinet!

Top Bottom