mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Fed Ex is on its way here with cat food. It was supposed to be here yesterday but is now showing out for delivery so I guess the cats will have food tomorrow.

Went to town and did some lawyer stuff...affairs are all in order now. Had breakfast out and then went to the bank and did some of that stuff.

I am working on laundry and need to go help the daughter sort through and organize baby stuff in the closet. Cole's closet is a pile of boxes. LOL...out of sight out of mind I guess. We don't know yet what the new peanut is so if it's a boy, we don't want to get rid of too many things just yet.

HAGD...glad to see Red checked in. He messaged me back so I was going to post but see he already did. I hope I didn't report him...accidentally clicked the report button on his reply to my message but it didn't pop up any sort of box to report the issue so I think he is still safe from the hammer dudes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The shirts I got today were supposed to be here on Wednesday...
    Everything seems to be a couple days later than it is supposed to be.

Hello mom.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good afternoon everyone :coffee: late start, went out for breakfast with my BIL at Angel's in Goshen. We met at Waterford at 8 and the sign says they open at 6 but locked and dead? stopped at Kroger's and got some fresh green beans and dug a ham bone out of the freezer, threw in some onion and into the crock pot it went ,and I think my wife will be happy when she gets home.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    need to get off here and start on my window project. I got them disassembled but need to start cleaning and sanding some spots. I have storm windows on all of them so I guess i don't need to rush.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    brining a turkey to smoke this weekend for Sunday dinner. 15 lb bird I bought last winter after the holidays , $5.04 , I love a bargain. Pretty sure I couldn't even raise one for that kind of money

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Well, the wife is heading off to Avon to meet her sister. So I and the daughter are going to relax around the house tonight. Tomorrow is the Newport Hill Climb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom