Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy Greg, Expat, klaus and mom. Made a big cheeseburger on an Everything bagel for lunch. Work has been dead quiet. Thank goodness for INGO and tv. If I was in the office I'd be going crazy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got to go pick up a new smoke detector. It was one of those ones that are supposed to last 10 years or something without having to change the battery I think. Yesterday it started beeping (low battery) and that's when I found out I couldn't change the battery. I know I haven't had it more than a couple of years. :mad:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I've got to go pick up a new smoke detector. It was one of those ones that are supposed to last 10 years or something without having to change the battery I think. Yesterday it started beeping (low battery) and that's when I found out I couldn't change the battery. I know I haven't had it more than a couple of years. :mad:
    The Chinese do sell use a lot of junk!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good afternoon peeps! Been tinkering with a few rifles and taking inventory. I found something I want but I made a pact with myself to not buy anything else unless I sell something that doesnt get used much. Decisions decisions... Im with you red, Im hungry. Can't make a sound decision on a empty stomach right? Time for a sammy or something..

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    After an hour on the phone with CenturyLink, we still don't know if they can hook us up for internet at the new house. Got a flyer in the mail for Hughesnet so I will be checking them out while I wait for the "supervisor" to call me back about setting up service.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Don't want to burst your bubble mom, but century link was no better than Comcast here. But everyone's cable lines in town need replaced.
    With all the kids being out of school, it seems like they get overloaded and start booting everyone.
    Heck, I lose internet when the wind blows, it rains or we get a bunch of snow

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have CenturyLink and they have been pretty good when we have had issues. I think I'm just really cranky sounding on the phone and scare them. :D:D:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom