mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't mind the new format, but the PM's not working seemed to be a huge issue for many. Some were in the middle of discussing deals, etc. and thought the contacts were lost. I just couldn't use the PM system due to my box being over the limit due to the way the change happened.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Contacted someone a month ago about a rifle for sale. They never responded and hadn't been on since they posted it. So I went out and bought something else

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had 696 messages...got them all moved to the trash where I can still see them if I want to. I deleted what was in the trash.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I don't mind the new format, but the PM's not working seemed to be a huge issue for many. Some were in the middle of discussing deals, etc. and thought the contacts were lost. I just couldn't use the PM system due to my box being over the limit due to the way the change happened.

I think that was the primary rub with a lot of people. The sudden switch is what caused more than a couple of small tantrums. I think everybody is settled down now.

FWIW, I like the changes.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think that was the primary rub with a lot of people. The sudden switch is what caused more than a couple of small tantrums. I think everybody is settled down now.

FWIW, I like the changes.
    Same. Especially now that I’m used to it and small bugs are being fixed. Tex has been working his ass off today and it’s really showing. I’m liking it now, on mobile anyways. Haven’t been on pc yet

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Same. Especially now that I’m used to it and small bugs are being fixed. Tex has been working his ass off today and it’s really showing. I’m liking it now, on mobile anyways. Haven’t been on pc yet
    I have to confess that I'm curious about why midnight 2 days after Christmas seems to have been the time to hit the switch, but... it's thrown now and we're better for it. Clean break.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom