The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy Greg! The folks at the farm stand were late getting their corn in I think, but that's okay. They said they'd probably have it until early September. They'll be getting yellow corn in next, and then white corn.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There was a stand just west of Trafalgar that the GF and I use to hit.

I used to go to one out on East Southport Rd. I think it was at Southport and Arlington, or maybe Five Points. Been a few years since I've gone to that one. The one I went to today is literally like 3 blocks down the road from my house. Real small though. I got a canteloupe Wednesday that I need to cut up.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ought to be pretty tasty

Picked 27.6lbs, had 25.2lbs minus the buckets, and 18.6lbs after destemming and tossing the rejects. We probably have another 6 to 8lbs that still need to rippen.

Used 12lbs to start my wine, wife took 3.5 for her jelly, and gave the elderly neighbors the share they wanted since it is their vine but they let us take care of it and free rein with it.

We plan on adding a second wire and extending the posts out. We'll probably talk to their son about the possibility of buying a small slice of their property to keep the grapes going in case the next owners want to cut down.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Afternoon people, less than an hour to go and I am heading away from work. The boss Lady might have cards tonight so dinner will be either spicy, messy, or just plain bad for me. :wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom