The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sleep is for the weak. Pain makes you stronger. Okay, that's what I'm telling myself this morning. I've been taking Norco for the pain and this morning it hasn't had any effect on it. Should be a lovely day.
    Is there something better they can give you? I know you have to balance out pain relief with being able to function though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning DD and BA

Nice to see you both here this morning.

I was off looking at ads for trucks...need to replace our '88 that I drive in the winter. The rust is taking over. So...I was shopping on FB marketplace. I was told nothing newer than a '94. I believe air bags started on the trucks in '95. I am hoping to find an old square body in good shape that isn't a million dollars...LOL

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Is there something better they can give you? I know you have to balance out pain relief with being able to function though.
    They give me Norco because my stomach won't tolerate straight oxycodone. The Norco is buffered with Tylenol and I can keep that down. I've been trying very hard to avoid pain meds altogether as I understand I am early in this journey and I don't need addiction along with everything else. Unfortunately, abstaining from the pain pills has not been an option for about a week.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning DD and BA

Nice to see you both here this morning.

I was off looking at ads for trucks...need to replace our '88 that I drive in the winter. The rust is taking over. So...I was shopping on FB marketplace. I was told nothing newer than a '94. I believe air bags started on the trucks in '95. I am hoping to find an old square body in good shape that isn't a million dollars...LOL

Morning Mom. Best of luck on the search.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to leave for work in about 20 minutes so better go out and do my critter feeding routine.

HAGD guys.

BA - You have remained in my prayers. It is nice to see you back so we can hear how you are doing. Sorry to hear you are still dealing with the treatments but glad you are here to tell us about it! Hugs!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They give me Norco because my stomach won't tolerate straight oxycodone. The Norco is buffered with Tylenol and I can keep that down. I've been trying very hard to avoid pain meds altogether as I understand I am early in this journey and I don't need addiction along with everything else. Unfortunately, abstaining from the pain pills has not been an option for about a week.
    Well that sucks. The stomach thing I can understand. I am stuck with tylenol for just my aches and pains, the NSAIDS all irritate my stomach.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Morning all. Finishing up paperwork for work. Did a 130 car inspection next to the marsh. I hate doing inspections out there. None of the wildlife are phased by humans with residential homes a 1/4mile from the tracks. Work frowns upon carrying a knife or mace, but I like my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom