The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    I thought I would use the rest of the day off to get some things done around the house/garage......about an hour into it I decided screw that!!!

I figured with my luck, I'd have a heat stroke or heart attack. I feel like I sweat out every drop of moisture in my body. Came in, took a shower, and sat down for ice cream and ME time:yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought I would use the rest of the day off to get some things done around the house/garage......about an hour into it I decided screw that!!!

I figured with my luck, I'd have a heat stroke or heart attack. I feel like I sweat out every drop of moisture in my body. Came in, took a shower, and sat down for ice cream and ME time:yesway:

You deserve some "me time"... and 3 scoops! :):

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    The new pistol. My son is already licking his chops. He has my PPS and will at some point get this one also.
    eylBiHth.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    From SB: DANGEROUS SITUATION!!! I do not say this often, so please pay close attention to the weather situation early this evening...I'm thinking 5-5:30 ET in our western areas, 6-6:30 in the US-31 corridor and 7-7:30 in far eastern areas. Wind damage is the primary threat with 60-80 mph gusts possible in many parts of the area. Stay tuned...I'll have the latest starting at 4pm on 16 News Now...

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    From SB: DANGEROUS SITUATION!!! I do not say this often, so please pay close attention to the weather situation early this evening...I'm thinking 5-5:30 ET in our western areas, 6-6:30 in the US-31 corridor and 7-7:30 in far eastern areas. Wind damage is the primary threat with 60-80 mph gusts possible in many parts of the area. Stay tuned...I'll have the latest starting at 4pm on 16 News Now...

great.....this day just keeps getting better:ugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got my "preps" ready. Small battery powered lanterns in the bathrooms and marine battery on the charger. If power is out when I get up at least I'll be able to "INGO" (and work). :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom