• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have a Llama 1911 I bought when the finances weren't so smooth. I should unload that malignancy on someone right handed that might be able to get a full magazine through without a slide lock. Looser than a $5 whore, the rattling was enough to give up your position, and the slide lock would hit my trigger finger enough to snag the slide. Maybe I could tune it up a little, but currently it's in various rooms, buildings, boxes.

Now, if you wanted my Paras, you'd need to bring plenty of friends and a good few body bags.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Speaking of Kimber, I forgot that I had one that didn't run, it was an Ultra CDP two tone. Really pretty gun, just a piece of junk.
    Also had a Knights Armament AR, that went back to them 3 times, it was very picky. That was my first taste of buying higher end guns and being disappointed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You have my deepest sympathy. And what's a postol?

You've never heard of going Postal? You must be too young. The occurrence of someone who works in the Post Office snapping under the stress of trying to figure out the ZIP code system and blowing away all of their co-workers. It happened several times during the seventies.

I didn't know that pack-indy was out of prison yet.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I've sold/traded away multiple guns and don't regret any, but the only one I was truly happy to be rid of was the KelTec PF9. What a horrible trigger! :poop:

Same here. I dont miss that one at all

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Never?

My Remington 522 Viper, AKA Jamomatic.

When I was a teenager I thought semi-auto was sooo cooool. I convinced my dad to buy one for me, in exchange he'd get my Marlin 39M.

:wallbash:

I did eventually buy back my Mountie.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The two that come to mind are the Walther PK380 and Kel-Tec PF9. The PK380 was a decent gun, but quirky. It had a take down tool that you had to use for disassembly and it was big for a .380. It was extremely easy to rack the slide though. The PF9 was just a PITA to shoot. You did not come back from a range trip with a smile on your face after putting 50 rounds through that thing. The trigger was crap and had a false reset click that I was sure would get me killed if I tried to use it in a gun fight. The whole thing just had a cheap feel to it and did not inspire confidence.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Pimpie (that's a word) Star BM. Chrome with white Star marked grips. Think S. L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

Whippy little devil. Traded it for a Model 15 Smith in nickel.

Never even looked back.

Don't even get me going on that Sterling .22 pistol.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom