The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Megyn Kelly was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready to put the fork in Trump this evening.

[video=youtube;uYjqIQrPHLI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYjqIQrPHLI[/video]

Her face at the end of this video is priceless, when she hears the results of Frank Luntz's focus group.

[video=youtube;6fv-X-dBE8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fv-X-dBE8g[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One negative takeaway:

A Presidential candidate, during a live debate, threatened to throw his opponent in jail. That's definitely a dictator-y thing to say. Not to say she shouldn't be... but that's not something you necessarily brag about on live TV.

Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Should Be in Prison | Fox News Insider

Guess Who's Saying Hillary Clinton Should Be Jailed Now?

Top 10 reasons Hillary should GO TO JAIL... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

etc, etc, etc

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Are you saying that a President would use the Justice Dept.,FBI.,or the IRS to go after a political opponent?That would be wrong and highly unlikely.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe it's just that Trump would have a Justice Dept, FBI, administration that couldn't be bought on an airport tarmac? One that would actually transparently enforce and follow the law?

NeverTrumpers are reaching?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The real problem is that Trump has a fundamental misunderstanding of both how government works and how it is supposed to work.

Because... you know... he'd never done it before. Governing. It ain't easy.

The last 8 years should've told us that amateurs aren't very good at it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You are missing the part about the threat, "if I were president" (translation I will find a way to abuse power)

In fairness, I thought I heard him say and/or my understanding was he'd appoint a special prosecutor, in the context of the previous investigation was corrupted and being a shame, justice was not done. Which for him is fairly reasonable, not unlike some of his prior baseless and thin skinned comments he'd go after journalists and libel laws because someone hurt his feelers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The real problem is that Trump has a fundamental misunderstanding of both how government works and how it is supposed to work.

Because... you know... he'd never done it before. Governing. It ain't easy.

The last 8 years should've told us that amateurs aren't very good at it.
    Neither does Hillary and she's been trying to for 30+ years. :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Maybe it's just that Trump would have a Justice Dept, FBI, administration that couldn't be bought on an airport tarmac? One that would actually transparently enforce and follow the law?

NeverTrumpers are reaching?

In fairness, I thought I heard him say and/or my understanding was he'd appoint a special prosecutor, in the context of the previous investigation was corrupted and being a shame, justice was not done. Which for him is fairly reasonable, not unlike some of his prior baseless and thin skinned comments he'd go after journalists and libel laws because someone hurt his feelers.

THIS ^^^^^^ Is exactly correct. The "dictator" spin went out last night. Today's leftie talking points.
    Trump stated what everybody knows. The "investigation" in to clinton was bull**** to begin with.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So was the "You'd be in jail" simply a laugh line, or do you think there was a nugget of truth to it? That he would have an investigation then put her in jail fair and square.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    She has everybody in her corner. whitehouse, FBI, "justice" department.
    It is and was political corruption at its finest.
    Hell comney had to put "intent" into a law from thin air to attempt justify no prosecution.
    Who do you think told him and lynch to let this go?
    The "you would be in jail" line was directly referring to the fix not working for her if anybody else was president and the system wasn't being corrupted as a result.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom