The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So how many states will experience looting/rioting/car flipping on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

Regardless of the outcome.

I haven't heard of threats of violence if Clinton loses yet... but I have seen some people advocate insurrection if Trump loses.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So how many states will experience looting/rioting/car flipping on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

I haven't heard of threats of violence if Clinton loses yet... but I have seen some people advocate insurrection if Trump loses.

Detroit riots when the Lions lose.

Heck, they riot when the Lions win...

I'm going with "Detroit".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Fine by me. Are you OK with collusion between the left and the media, and the blatant illegality used to win this election for them?

when in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It has taken me all this time to figure out how this election is related to Jeff Foxworthy.

We have a choice between sewage and swamp water - for the next four (4) years, and we ain't gonna get Evian with that!:(

Doug

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

That seems to be what the news is pushing.
    But, so far, where have the rioters come from?
    Seems to me, I've seen most of the damage, come from the Clinton side.
    Not all, but most.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    T. Lex get's it. Diversity goes well beyond race. And FYI Tombs, the people placed behind candidates, are often placed there on purpose.

Q F F T

article-foley-5-0810.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh no doubt. It's not about Trump per se, it's about the failings of the Republican Party. Trump just happens to be their guy this time.
    Failings of the Republican Party? What about democrats creating generations of entitlement? And aren't you offended by the interviewer? He made some cultural assumptions.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    T. Lex get's it. Diversity goes well beyond race. And FYI Tombs, the people placed behind candidates, are often placed there on purpose.

Stockholm syndrome is a powerful thing.

More than 200 years of slavery, oppression, and denial of rights to minorities from the democratic party. We're supposed to believe that's all over and times have changed, even though it just continues in the form of policies people can't seem to look past to see the bigger picture of.

Don't believe it still happens? Just go look around an airport sometime for your friendly democrat recruiters who throw immigrants in ghettos and poverty only to bus them out to vote come time for elections.

(And that big "switch" people talk about, go look up who and how many actually changed parties.)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Failings of the Republican Party? What about democrats creating generations of entitlement? And aren't you offended by the interviewer? He made some cultural assumptions.

Yes, he did. I would asked "out of everybody in this crowd, why did I get the inner city question?" As far as the Democrats and entitlement, that not how I framed my statement. I framed it as the reasons people don't vote for Republicans... at least in enough numbers that it hurts them enough in elections. Entitlement programs don't hurt Democrats, obviously.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Stockholm syndrome is a powerful thing.

More than 200 years of slavery, oppression, and denial of rights to minorities from the democratic party. We're supposed to believe that's all over and times have changed, even though it just continues in the form of policies people can't seem to look past to see the bigger picture of.

Don't believe it still happens? Just go look around an airport sometime for your friendly democrat recruiters who throw immigrants in ghettos and poverty only to bus them out to vote come time for elections.

(And that big "switch" people talk about, go look up who and how many actually changed parties.)

You really have no sense of history, if that's what you believe. When I say believe, I mean concerning the belief that the Democratic Party of the pro-slavery, Jim Crow, and segregation, is the same party of today. I would think older members here especially with Southern roots, can remember their parents or grandparent being long-term Democrats or Republicans... but eventually switching parties, because they no longer thought their former party represented them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, he did. I would asked "out of everybody in this crowd, why did I get the inner city question?" As far as the Democrats and entitlement, that not how I framed my statement. I framed it as the reasons people don't vote for Republicans... at least in enough numbers that it hurts them enough in elections. Entitlement programs don't hurt Democrats, obviously.
    Well, no. Basically entitlements are the politicians bribe. So of course people buy into that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom