The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No way. He knew what the meeting was about before he took it. He could VERY easily have kicked that can down the road. Either way, he's not going to be in that position in January. If any bridges had been standing after the non-indictment, they most surely are burning now. (Cue indiucky.)

What he could have done is supposition. What he did do is fact.

Your observation was really an opinion stated as a conclusion that "nothing is compelling...."

My opinion/conclusion is a denial that "nothing is compelling..." because I think its reasonable to conclude that He didn't want to appear to be sitting on something.

However, my curiosity was aroused over something else I learned today, namely the FBI director has a 10 year appointment that started in 2013 which would mean he has another 7 years to go, roughly.

Has he indicated that he will leave office in January or is that speculation?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    From what "inside"? Inside the Obama administration?

T. Lex, are you being deliberately obtuse? From within the FBI, from the mid level investigators who were not corrupted/corruptable. They were reputed to have reached out to the NSA to obtain the emails when Comey spiked empaneling a grand jury and they realized they would lack subpoena power. Then Comey moved to close off that avenue of investigation, too. Google recent entries for Kim Dotcom or William Binney

Why would the NSA stonewall until 11 days before the election, when if they wait 12 days, she'll be elected and they can effectively stonewall for 4.5 more years?

I doubt the NSA is stonewalling. I don't think they can release anything without a subpoena unless they want to be the next Snowden

No way. He knew what the meeting was about before he took it. He could VERY easily have kicked that can down the road. Either way, he's not going to be in that position in January. If any bridges had been standing after the non-indictment, they most surely are burning now. (Cue indiucky.)

I still think WikiLeaks is at least partially responsible for this.

Yeah, but what if wikileaks' source is inside the intelligence community

I think that's what you're saying.

Which means I think we agree.

How's that feel? ;)

What if she's gotten too many innocent, patriotic people killed and the intelligence community has judged her and found her wanting

I'd love to see what a congressional subpoena to the NSA would turn up

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    uKrtfh.png

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    From a persuasive standpoint they are so up the creek.

1. A lot of Trump's complaints about a crooked system have just been proven. The FBI killed the investigation too early.
    2. The fact that a top Clinton aid has a husband who sexts kiddies is now going to be front page news and associated with Hillary.

3. No way to blame this one on the Russians.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    If you're bored, go look at a stock chart for today. Or the foreign exchange markets (USD/Mexican Peso).

A lot of money and perceived wealth changed hands based on today's news.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Show's over, nothing to see here.

"FBI Sources saying emails are from Huma to Hillary, recovered from Huma's phone. Would not affect FBI decision to not charge in case."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No, one was an R and the irregularity centered around a mayoral vote

One was a very traditional D using the tried and true method of registering dead people

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The voter in Iowa was a Republican. One of the voters in Miami was a Republican, and the other a democrat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom