sSig_hihihi.gif

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    For what it's worth, I just sent this to their Admin:
    Hello. My name Is Derek (real name, not anonymous screen name). I am also known on other forums, including INGO and very briefly here, as "chezuki".

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for my behavior on this board. I am a very active member on INGO, and some of us over there are a very tight knit group both on the forum and in the real world. I know we can be kind of "clique-y" and sure, some of us came over here to razz the new guys in town. In retrospect, that isn't how I want to represent myself or my fellow gun owners. Any place that brings gun owners/enthusiasts together is a good thing.

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to start this, and I wish this forum the best of luck. I'm sure it will grow to be another great source of information and bring even more Hoosiers together over common interests. I truly regret that I will not be able to participate.

Sincerely,
    Derek ******* aka "chezuki"

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm ready to go put some more holes in some paper...this not being able to get out and ride :poop: is making me want to shoot more :shoot:

Either of those activities would be good! I'm just sick of snow and not being able to do things in my yard. My son couldn't believe how much snow we still have when he was here Friday to pick up my car.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Either of those activities would be good! I'm just sick of snow and not being able to do things in my yard. My son couldn't believe how much snow we still have when he was here Friday to pick up my car.

I've always said 465 is like a force-field around Indy...it kind of worked this year...you guys up North got a lot more snow, and the people down South got all the ice...we got some kind of a mix of both, but not as bad as either.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    For what it's worth, I just sent this to their Admin:

Let us know if you hear back from them. I really didn't see anything you posted there or on the thread here about their forum that was any worse than what others were posting.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've always said 465 is like a force-field around Indy...it kind of worked this year...you guys up North got a lot more snow, and the people down South got all the ice...we got some kind of a mix of both, but not as bad as either.

My son is in Camby and he said that the snow pretty much melted between each system coming through so at least there would be bare ground in between snows. We haven't had bare ground since Christmas. Literally, Christmas day was green and it snowed that night and has been white ever since. We had about 3 inches yesterday so we are back up to about 10 inches in most of the yard. The piles are everywhere from plowing and most of those are over my head. Along the roads, there are still spots I have a hard time seeing over the piles at the intersections. I drive a pickup so I'm not sure what the people in little cars are doing to see if anyone is coming.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Let us know if you hear back from them. I really didn't see anything you posted there or on the thread here about their forum that was any worse than what others were posting.

I posted a picture here of who I suspect is their site owner, which was kinda ****ty.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My son is in Camby and he said that the snow pretty much melted between each system coming through so at least there would be bare ground in between snows. We haven't had bare ground since Christmas. Literally, Christmas day was green and it snowed that night and has been white ever since. We had about 3 inches yesterday so we are back up to about 10 inches in most of the yard. The piles are everywhere from plowing and most of those are over my head. Along the roads, there are still spots I have a hard time seeing over the piles at the intersections. I drive a pickup so I'm not sure what the people in little cars are doing to see if anyone is coming.

That is crazy. We've had enough rain and warm days to melt most of it off, until the new batch last night.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I posted a picture here of who I suspect is their site owner, which was kinda ****ty.

So if you start a site, do you really think you should remain anonymous? I have moderated on forums for other topics and everyone knew the moderators on those groups by name and the site owners have always been identified by name. I don't think you did anything that deserved being banned...my opinion anyway.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That is crazy. We've had enough rain and warm days to melt most of it off, until the new batch last night.

We have had a VERY few days above 30 but most days have been colder. Today we hit 17. I love being outside, but not in this stuff. We normally see farmers in fields in March disking and sometimes planting. No way that will happen this year. They'll be doing good if they are in the fields in April because it is going to be very wet when this all melts. I've worked at the tree nursery near us a few springs sorting seedlings and usually start in February but always by March 1st. They aren't digging any trees yet because the ground is too frozen and it is too cold for the migrants to work. If it gets warm super fast, they won't be able to fill all of their orders because the seedlings will be leafing out and budding. Once they get too progressed, they can't transplant them and have them do well. The last spring I worked there, we had similar problems and they dug up fields and fields of seedlings that were wasted and ended up in a big burn pile because of the weather.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    This weather is hurting a lot of businesses, I feel it at work in the construction industry...but the plow guys love it, I'm sure! Every time is snows they see $$$.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom