mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Cats are happy now. Leroy has moved into the man cave with the others and now wants to be picked up and to have his belly rubbed. He is really getting spoiled. Pretty sure he is going to need to visit the vet and get snipped and treated for ear mites and whatever else. He appears to think he is staying here.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Cats are happy now. Leroy has moved into the man cave with the others and now wants to be picked up and to have his belly rubbed. He is really getting spoiled. Pretty sure he is going to need to visit the vet and get snipped and treated for ear mites and whatever else. He appears to think he is staying here.

That's pretty good Mom45, considering he wouldn't let you touch him a month ago.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's pretty good Mom45, considering he wouldn't let you touch him a month ago.

He has to have been around people in the past. He trusts us completely now and I can pick him up and carry him around and stuff. He was rubbing the back of his head all over my jacket and laying belly up in my arms. I just told my husband that I really need to make him an appointment because I know he has ear mites and his skin feels kind of scaly on his neck. I don't know if it is from fighting or if he has some sort of mites or something that needs treated. If he is staying, he will get neutered. The black cat is still around but is VERY wild.

I'm like the cat whisperer or something. :laugh: Or maybe just a crazy cat lady.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom