• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    NI need to get moving. Lots to do this morning then hitting the range this afternoon. You all take care and have a great day!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning INGO. I hadn't seen the carry educate thread until the link popped up here. I just added my comment...didn't read all the pages but read enough to get a good idea of what the OP was saying.

Hubby is getting the truck ready....loading up tools he may need, getting the wiring in place to hook up to the trailer, etc. We still have to go pick up the trailer but should be ready to leave in an hour or two and then we get to drive, drive, drive. At least it is a nice day.

I am hoping you don't get the snow they are saying on Wednesday. The truck my son is borrowing sucks in snow....same one hubby loaned to the neighbor. We found a shop that can fix the transmission for under $1,000 with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty so that's where it will be going tomorrow when they are open. He has to go to the doctor in the morning and will probably get scheduled for a colonoscopy in the near future, but when he is done there, the car can head to the shop.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Alright here it is. After an almost 24hr trip, finally got home last night with a very sought after Jeep TJ unlimited rubicon! Had been looking for a few weeks for one with low mileage and NO RUST, after trying to buy 5-6 and not being successful, ended up with this one. 48k miles, undercarriage so clean you could eat off it, everything is perfect on it. One owner and previous owner is active military who got rid of it due to having another child. Enough with talk, here are pictures.

6424141C-CC96-487F-9EE0-270C332021D1_zpsswcie6pk.jpg

424FB354-910F-489D-AEC4-AAB708ABDFA5_zpserwukkv9.jpg

13E89F12-5C58-4AD0-8478-F0031E01B38C_zpsw856bycc.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Alright here it is. After an almost 24hr trip, finally got home last night with a very sought after Jeep TJ unlimited rubicon! Had been looking for a few weeks for one with low mileage and NO RUST, after trying to buy 5-6 and not being successful, ended up with this one. 48k miles, undercarriage so clean you could eat off it, everything is perfect on it. One owner and previous owner is active military who got rid of it due to having another child. Enough with talk, here are pictures.

6424141C-CC96-487F-9EE0-270C332021D1_zpsswcie6pk.jpg

424FB354-910F-489D-AEC4-AAB708ABDFA5_zpserwukkv9.jpg

13E89F12-5C58-4AD0-8478-F0031E01B38C_zpsw856bycc.jpg

Looks like the drive home was nice.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Good morning INGO. I hadn't seen the carry educate thread until the link popped up here. I just added my comment...didn't read all the pages but read enough to get a good idea of what the OP was saying.

Hubby is getting the truck ready....loading up tools he may need, getting the wiring in place to hook up to the trailer, etc. We still have to go pick up the trailer but should be ready to leave in an hour or two and then we get to drive, drive, drive. At least it is a nice day.

I am hoping you don't get the snow they are saying on Wednesday. The truck my son is borrowing sucks in snow....same one hubby loaned to the neighbor. We found a shop that can fix the transmission for under $1,000 with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty so that's where it will be going tomorrow when they are open. He has to go to the doctor in the morning and will probably get scheduled for a colonoscopy in the near future, but when he is done there, the car can head to the shop.
    Colonoscopies are fun :laugh:
    I just noticed that I went past 3K!! :cheers:

:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom