Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hahaha

I just tried to cancel my hulu account, they are giving me a month free to stick around, no strings. so I'll take it and cancel in a month

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning all.

Day didn't start well, battery died on my car. Had to wait until daylight to jump it and will run it over to NTB and get it checked later.:noway:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    So as of our last range trip my wife finally "gets it". She has participated in shooting strictly for self defense purposes, not for enjoyment. I convinced her to shoot my Beretta 92fs on Monday. The second she got done with the first magazine she said, "That was awesome. I want to do it again." She's hooked.

I woke up yesterday and she was watching a Hockok45 video on her phone. She's gone from saying, "Why do we need a rifle?" To now saying, "We need to get a rifle."

It's funny how the bug gets ya.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So as of our last range trip my wife finally "gets it". She has participated in shooting strictly for self defense purposes, not for enjoyment. I convinced her to shoot my Beretta 92fs on Monday. The second she got done with the first magazine she said, "That was awesome. I want to do it again." She's hooked.

I woke hole up yesterday and she was watching a Hockok45 video on her phone. She's gone from saying, "Why do we need a rifle?" To now saying, "We need to get a rifle."

It's funny how the bug gets ya.

That's great Nak :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom