Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The hollywood people are just the ones we hear about. There are many many others out there doing the same stuff. We have a guy where I work that was in his forties when he decided to have a bunch of hormones and surgery in an attempt to join the other team. I avoid him as much as possible because I don't want to get in trouble for my uncontrolled laughter.
    I know a girl who tried the same thing, switching. Messed her/him up real bad.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy mom, sorry to hear of the lost of your funds and your friends accident! Hope both are to be recovering soon! My neighbor is having surgery today, I guess he torn some ligaments in his leg when he fell. How's the weather in Knox this morning?

We all start with $5 so it really isn't a big loss, but it is fun picking on her that she is a thief!

I hope your neighbor's surgery goes well. He may need some extra help while recovering, but this might be a way to get some in-home help for him.

We had a couple of inches of snow overnight, but none to speak of this morning. Just a few flurries here and there.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The hollywood people are just the ones we hear about. There are many many others out there doing the same stuff. We have a guy where I work that was in his forties when he decided to have a bunch of hormones and surgery in an attempt to join the other team. I avoid him as much as possible because I don't want to get in trouble for my uncontrolled laughter.
    Good god! Good luck with that!!! I can think of a thousand things i'd rather do with $20,000 then cutting my wee willy winker off, and growing boobs! Jeez o peez!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy folks....:wavey:

The 6"/10" we were supposed to get looks more like 3" plus. Weather guessers suck.

Mom, you gotta know when to hold-em....know when to fold-em. Hope your friends heals up.

SD....howdy

These two keep dealing us progressive hands and if you fold too soon, you never win the big pot so we all hang out thinking we are going to win. They just keep suckering us in! LOL

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    SD, what you are doing for your nieghbor is a solid +10 in my book for what that is worth.

If the world had just a bit more compassion like this.....just a bit more.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    SD, what you are doing for your nieghbor is a solid +10 in my book for what that is worth.

If the world had just a bit more compassion like this.....just a bit more.
    Thanks CM, like I've noted before, I have a soft spot for veterans. I believe they get the raw end of the stick a lot of the time. Plus I still need more points if I'm to buy my way back into heaven. I've lost a lot of those points in my younger days!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :woot:

This is the 1st one I have recognized as my "B" day in 12 years. My son passed from cancer on this day in 2002 and I have not felt right about celibrating since then. Wife convinced me he would not mind at all..................:)

Happy Birthday CM! Celebrate your birthday and his life that he shared with you at the same time! Tough anniversary but think of it as remembering the good times with him and not mourning the loss.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Anyone have any exciting plans today?

Hubby's request for pork chops just turned into chops, sausage, sauerkraut and who knows what else. He wanted me to invite our poker buddies but they all have plans so he is stuck with just me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom