Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I think its more along having inadequately trained younger workers, machinery that hasn't been maintained, and bosses pushing.
    We were even told that safety dept has admitted they may have went too far in some cases, because a lot have been injured because of the safety measures.
    Ours were 2 to 3 to 12 year employes. A massive brain fart came down all of a sudden. Yes, there are bosses pushing, but, not to the point of losing digits. This costs us huge in all ways.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I think its more along having inadequately trained younger workers, machinery that hasn't been maintained, and bosses pushing.
    We were even told that safety dept has admitted they may have went too far in some cases, because a lot have been injured because of the safety measures.
    This.

You can make a place to safe.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We have had instances of a change due to a perceived danger, that had not injured anyone.
    The cure, was a change that has injured SEVERAL people.

Exactly. Talking about safety is fine, preaching about it is pushing it and cramming it down your throat without any forethought is down right dangerous.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I work on powerboats and sailboats for a living and a lot of that work is done on water. At one time we were required to wear a PFD and a hard hat. I wore those for about an hour before I ditched them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom