Not open for further replies.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    So get this...
    $1250 in damage - $250 deductible. If I file a claim they will raise my rates by $37/mo for 3 years [$1332]... So I will pay $1332 + $250 for a $1250 repair...

I pay this company ~$500/mo for all of our insurance - 3 car policies, 1 motorcycle, 1 house... I feel like what's the point if I can't use it when I need it.

Why are they going to jack me up so much? Hail claims several years ago - lived in an apartment had no garage/car ports available... I mean FFS I don't control the weather.

Are you seriously asking that question? Because theyre a corrupt bunch of *******s, with government support. We are all just cogs in the machine that was built around us, in order to profit the few.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Are you seriously asking that question? Because theyre a corrupt bunch of *******s, with government support. We are all just cogs in the machine that was built around us, in order to profit the few.
    I've paid in $27,000 or more and my claim totals are less than $10,000 and they want to jack up my future rates for a claim if I file it today... They're already making a huge profit on me as-is for doing virtually nothing...

I just don't get it.

Looks like paying out-of-pocket is the best thing I can do in this case - will probably shop around to see if I can get lower rates - I mean if I'm not going to be able to use the insurance I may as well get it as cheap as I can.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I've paid in $27,000 or more and my claim totals are less than $10,000 and they want to jack up my future rates for a claim if I file it today... They're already making a huge profit on me as-is for doing virtually nothing...

I just don't get it.

Looks like paying out-of-pocket is the best thing I can do in this case - will probably shop around to see if I can get lower rates - I mean if I'm not going to be able to use the insurance I may as well get it as cheap as I can.
    Two times in my life, Ive been in an accident, neither my fault, got ****ed both times.
    first time, I had PD/liability on my first crappy little car, I was driving down a county road, got hit in the passenger side, by a guy pulling out of his driveway, we had the same insurance company, and it was ruled a NO FAULT incident. That way they didnt have to pay EITHER one of us.

Second time, I paid full coverage for 3 years, until I paid my new car off, then went to medium coverage. Got rear ended at 50+ by a guy with no insurance, turns out I only had "underinsured" coverage, not "UNINSURED". Ive never really recovered from the effects of my 27th birthday. Bad day all around.

They will always find a way. **** insurance companies, and the greedy *******s that let them do what they do.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No, but I'm told there's a club downtown you could try. Or take a nice vacation to Thailand.

I am very excite!!!

tumblr_mqhqon5bDl1s4nr2lo1_250.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom