Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy

CT - We were surprised to see that Costco carries Interstate batteries way cheaper than going to the auto parts store. We use Interstate whenever possible. The local farm store is cheaper than the auto parts but doesn't always have them in stock. The last time we were at Costco we saw they had the one for our truck for $84. I know the last one we bought was closer to $120 so it's a pretty significant savings.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Howdy

CT - We were surprised to see that Costco carries Interstate batteries way cheaper than going to the auto parts store. We use Interstate whenever possible. The local farm store is cheaper than the auto parts but doesn't always have them in stock. The last time we were at Costco we saw they had the one for our truck for $84. I know the last one we bought was closer to $120 so it's a pretty significant savings.

If I had known that I'd went to Costco. Spent $80.24 @ RK for an Exide.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy

If I had known that I'd went to Costco. Spent $80.24 @ RK for an Exide.
    Just keep this in mind. The John Deere bought at Lowes is NOT the same John Deere that is bought at the JD dealer. Brother says everybody is doing this. Same name, not the same part.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just keep this in mind. The John Deere bought at Lowes is NOT the same John Deere that is bought at the JD dealer. Brother says everybody is doing this. Same name, not the same part.

That may be true but there is no guarantee that the one we get at the farm store is the same as the auto parts store, but the warranty is the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom