• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I'm go'n to use hand sanitizer on my phone, right now!
    ;)

Careful doing that. I did that one night to my laptop. Didn't think about it and pulled it out in Criminal Justice class. Everyone around me smelt it. Thought I was spiking my diet coke bottle

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    on a different note.

did the update on my phone this morning. it changed the auto correct that it didn't automatically change to the word I am trying to type. There is no fix for this. So they recommended a new keyboard that you can d/l from the android market... it's called gokeyboard and I love it!! does every thing I need it to do

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    on a different note.

did the update on my phone this morning. it changed the auto correct that it didn't automatically change to the word I am trying to type. There is no fix for this. So they recommended a new keyboard that you can d/l from the android market... it's called gokeyboard and I love it!! does every thing I need it to do

auto correct too?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    kinda feel bad for the guy this morning that got his shooter status... he is trying to do a good thing, just went about it wrong. I think I am going to bump his thread for him, or do you think I'll get a time out for bumping?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry your not feeling well today Sam! take care of yourself! it has been going around! it iis no fun!!

Thanks Gary, I was up most of the night. Damn coughing kept me awake and there is nothing open 24 hrs around he to go get cough medicine. Just had to suck it up last night.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hubby came home sick from work today. allergies real bad still. I called and made him a doc appt for this afternoon. No this is not what I am mad about

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    kinda feel bad for the guy this morning that got his shooter status... he is trying to do a good thing, just went about it wrong. I think I am going to bump his thread for him, or do you think I'll get a time out for bumping?

The way it works is people need to bump your thread to keep it in the top, us posting here did nothing to lower his thread! it;s just one thread! only holds one spot, there was only one guy that posted to his thread he was not getting the response he wanted and chose to blame us for that one really has nothing to do with the other, coming in here like he did has done nothing but hurt his cause.:dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thanks Gary, I was up most of the night. Damn coughing kept me awake and there is nothing open 24 hrs around he to go get cough medicine. Just had to suck it up last night.

Yep! that is the same thing I had! bad cough!! kept me from sleeping for about four nights!! Hope you get better soon!! I know it sucks! Hang in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom