• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Glad to hear it, There is still alot we didn't get to do, I wanted to make sure that your better half was familiar with the gun and shooting it for self defense so it took longer than normal, so next time you guys want to do it we can pick up where we left off! :D
    Yeah, took the Kahr CW9 to the range. It's a dream to shoot. I still need to work on my trigger control a little with that longer DA pull. Was putting up pretty respectable groupings though.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Since the first of November I have worked 55-65 hours a week. I'm really starting to get tired of this. Oh, and I'm a salaried employee. :(

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I bought Sara and I each a Columbia Omni-Heat coat. They have the liners that are removable so you can wear it or the shell by itself. The shell is wind/water proof and the liner is the warmest thing I have ever worn. You can go from dry/warm with just the shell to warm/hot with the liner to third ring of hell hot/dry with the shell and liner.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I love mine! After owning this, I don't know that I will ever own another North Face product. This Columbia blows anything I've ever owned by North Face out of the water.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Morning Greg, haven't seen you in a while.
    Hey Sam. Yeah, I haven't been around much. Not even lurking. It's been so busy at work that I could scream. Then, on the weekends I've been giving my attention to those I have been neglecting with the busy week. :coughcough: Sara :coughcough:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I bought Sara and I each a Columbia Omni-Heat coat. They have the liners that are removable so you can wear it or the shell by itself. The shell is wind/water proof and the liner is the warmest thing I have ever worn. You can go from dry/warm with just the shell to warm/hot with the liner to third ring of hell hot/dry with the shell and liner.

I have to spend some time in Green Bay this month, maybe I should look at these. What did they run you?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    My car is in the shop today. I think/hope I just need a new water pump. I think I've probably got a sensor going out too. Something that regulates my tranny.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My car is in the shop today. I think/hope I just need a new water pump. I think I've probably got a sensor going out too. Something that regulates my tranny.

That stinks, is the water pump run off of the timing belt/chain? Usually they will want to change that at the same time if it is??

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I have to spend some time in Green Bay this month, maybe I should look at these. What did they run you?
    At Gander Mountain (:puke:) they were $200 a piece, and you get $20 in gift cards for every $100 you spend on Columbia. Pretty good deal really. SOOOOOOOOOOOO warm. When I tried it on in the store, I immediately started sweating since I was at room temp. :lmfao:

That being said, if you already own any columbia fleeces or anything, they can be zipped into the shell as well, for something a little cooler than the omni-heat liner. it will allow your fleece to be water/wind proof.

Pretty diverse product honestly.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    OH,ok. lol, I can rest easy then. We do have a lot of good greasy spoons in the area!
    yeah I was going to invite you to breakfast.. I hate eating alone
    i'm guessing she will be at Madison Grill if you want to show up and surprise her. Just not sure on the time.
    wow, you're good... that is where I probably will go.

Leaving here in 10 minutes to take the boy to school, don't get out of the car though as that makes me illegal.... :dunno:

Sometimes keeping track of gun laws is daunting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom