Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yes just spent $300.00 bucks last month!! :xmad: the draft fan comes on but it will not cycle into firing the heat gun! the draft fan just runs & runs!! :xmad:

Sounds to me like a plan to get the wife in bed under the covers. "I know it's cold, come on in here and let me warm you up!!!":D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You are a good son n law..:rockwoot:

Where is the big pat on the back smiley?

The closest I have to that is a "pat on the head" smiley...
    Copyof38_002.gif

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Sounds to me like a plan to get the wife in bed under the covers. "I know it's cold, come on in here and let me warm you up!!!":D

Well that does sound good!! But she is stayong at her Dads house to take care of him and has been for the 19 months! and I'm holding down the fort here at our home!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well that does sound good!! But she is stayong at her Dads house to take care of him and has been for the 19 months! and I'm holding down the fort here at our home!!

Bummer. I knew that, but didn't realize it was EVERY night. I can't imagine that, I hate being away from my wife on 3 day business trips.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And asking her sisters who are RN's both of them! to help is like asking them to cut off an arm or a leg!! it just isn't going to happen!! :xmad:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yes just spent $300.00 bucks last month!! :xmad: the draft fan comes on but it will not cycle into firing the heat gun! the draft fan just runs & runs!! :xmad:

If you have a furnace that has a pilot light, a bad thermocouple is a common cause for that symptom. Most newer furnaces have electronic ignitors though and don't have pilot lights. The bad thing is there are several safety features on modern furnaces that would keep the gas from coming on like the upper limit switch, the gas valve itself, or a circuit board. It could be a simple fix or big problem. Hopefully you have someone you can trust to diagnose it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom