• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    When it rains it pours... Boss just called and I am being termed. Apparently the state requires all part time and seasonal employees to be termed for a month and then there is a possibility that you can be hired back. Possibility in state terms usually means fat chance. If you are hired back the chances of being hired back at your current pay rate is very slim. I've been there ten years now and they keep changing the rules.

too_sad.gif

Dang that sucks, sorry to hear that Rayne. :(

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When it rains it pours... Boss just called and I am being termed. Apparently the state requires all part time and seasonal employees to be termed for a month and then there is a possibility that you can be hired back. Possibility in state terms usually means fat chance. If you are hired back the chances of being hired back at your current pay rate is very slim. I've been there ten years now and they keep changing the rules.

too_sad.gif

That stinks Rayne. Sorry to hear that.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

too_sad.gif

I'm sorry to hear that Rayne, that really blows!! :xmad:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I haven't eaten at a Taco Bell in years, but Sunday I only had a few minutes to eat and all that was there was a Taco Bell. I saw an ad while watching football for their new Steak & Cheese Flatbread and I have to admit that it wasn't too bad.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I haven't eaten at a Taco Bell in years, but Sunday I only had a few minutes to eat and all that was there was a Taco Bell. I saw an ad while watching football for their new Steak & Cheese Flatbread and I have to admit that it wasn't too bad.

there original chicken flatbread is my favorite followed by the bacon ranch chicken flatbread, and third would be a cheesy gordita crunch.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom