2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hiya Mrs.G!

I'll refrain from my smart comment and be nice:D

How's your day been?

I'm old, I'll admit it

been a slow day at home which is what I wanted

oh wait.. the morning started out bad. Fridge sprung a water leak and it was all over the kitchen floor and the laundry room below it. got the leak fixed and all the clothes rewashed.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I sure did! Sorry, what was it? :dunno:

How has your DB380 and DB9 been treating you? I've got to decide between a LCP amd a DB380, also my cousin just asked me for any info on the DB9.
    I'm old, I'll admit it

been a slow day at home which is what I wanted

oh wait.. the morning started out bad. Fridge sprung a water leak and it was all over the kitchen floor and the laundry room below it. got the leak fixed and all the clothes rewashed.

Well atleast it wasn't a boring day!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How has your DB380 and DB9 been treating you? I've got to decide between a LCP amd a DB380, also my cousin just asked me for any info on the DB9.

Well atleast it wasn't a boring day!

I wanted to sleep in, not be woken at 5am asking me "Did you spill something on the kitchen floor last night?"

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Oh Gary, How's you db380 and db9 been treating you?

I' ve got to decide on a LCP or the db380 and my cousin just asked me for info on the db9...

I absolutely love them! I also own the Ruger LC9 & LCP the DB380 feels better in my hand and shoots alittle smoother than the LCP plus the DB380 has sites on it that you can actually use if you have too. The DB380 is my pocket gun for every day carry and highly recommend it.

The DB9 is the littlest smallest pocket 9mm on the market today it is just a but a half inch longer than the DB380 it is a little snappy shooting it but not so much that it would stop me from shooting it all day! It has really nice sites fits in the hand well and shoots were you point it, I am waiting on a holster for it for EDC pocket carry again, I love it and would highly recommend it.

Ruger LC9 is allot bigger it is about the same size as my Khar CW9, I do like the gun but feel it falls short of a pocket gun, it shoots well and is accurate, It has an external safety that I do not care for, it has nice sites on it and would make a great concealed carry gun as long as you keep that safety off, Don't pull the trigger it won't fire!! :D

Hope that helps. and again this is just my opinion on them! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Is the DB380 larger than the LCP?

No not at all! It is almost the same size, the DB 380 is a smidge longer than the LCP but the slide is not as tall as the LCP the grip is longer so it feels better in the hand, but the DB380 feels better in the pocket as well as in the hand! plus with the grip being longer and slid being longer it shoots better meaning less felt recoil,

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The DB380 is also striker fired so the back of the gun is closed up, this is important for a pocket gun because it does not have a place for dirt and lint from the pocket to get into the action! where as the LCP is hammer fired and has an opening in the end that will allow dirt and lint to work it's way into the action of the gun!

The DB380 & DB9 get my vote all the way around! just a better thought out gun and a better gun all the way around as far as I'm concerned!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom