• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well that news is gonna make it hard for me to enjoy myself much today. When I think about how much I need my wife it just tears me up knowing someone is going through this.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Howdy Rayne! I think I'm gonna head out for some food for a bit. I'm trying to stay quarantined today so I don't infect anyone else with tonsils still.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Wow. I don't know the guy and was just stopping in for a post enhancing update and scrolled back. Very sorry to hear the news though. Thoughts and prayers with our fellow INGOer and his family.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Howdy Rayne! I think I'm gonna head out for some food for a bit. I'm trying to stay quarantined today so I don't infect anyone else with tonsils still.

Well I'm cooking again for the family, you want some homemade spaghetti meat sauce and spaghetti of course. :) There's plenty, I still havent' figured out how to cook for just two since the hubby and I are empty nesters.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well I'm cooking again for the family, you want some homemade spaghetti meat sauce and spaghetti of course. :) There's plenty, I still havent' figured out how to cook for just two since the hubby and I are empty nesters.
    you're killing me rayne

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Don't worry, apparently you didn't miss much, the hubby said it wasn't my best. I don't cook with a reciepe and it's never the same. (he said it nicely)

Is this a confession?:dunno:
    I'd still try it, maybe you just have him spoiled :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What?

For real? I certainly hope not. I honestly thought I only had a sore throat until yesterday morning... it hurt bad

He didn't look sick but he did say that he wasn't feeling great and that you had spend some time at their table with them. Let's hope its just a coincidence.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    He didn't look sick but he did say that he wasn't feeling great and that you had spend some time at their table with them. Let's hope its just a coincidence.

Well it depends then, it might not be from me. I have tonsilitis but was told I caught it early. I don't feel bad at all, just hurts when I swallow food/drink or even my saliva really. And its hurts pretty bad when I first wake up and isn't as bad throughout the rest of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom