Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I just like seeing pics of this rifle even if I'm not shooting it :D

Let's bring up the tacticoolness level here. . . .

cfd639ba.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hi Esrice. Do you have any guests today? I traveled for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago and there was like 5 rooms rented in the 120 room hotel we was at.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hi Esrice. Do you have any guests today? I traveled for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago and there was like 5 rooms rented in the 120 room hotel we was at.

Because we are an extended stay property, I actually have quite a few people checked in. Now most of them are away visiting family so the parking lot is pretty empty, but I've got 55 of my 83 rooms rented tonight.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Umm...I know there was something I was supposed to be doing today. I have this feeling it was kind of important and traditional somehow. I sure am thankful I have a wife to keep me up to date on such things.

Have an awesome day everyone!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thanksgiving dinner has been cooked, packed up and carried down to the MIL's house for everyone to enjoy. Now it's packed back up to my house where I get to put everything away and wash all the dirty dishes. Hubby said it was one of my better pumpkin pies too. I'm surprised because I had to use last year's frozen pumpkin since I didn't get a chance to bake/process the fresh one that is still sitting on my deck. I guess I'm just not a super wife as hard as I try. :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Thanksgiving dinner has been cooked, packed up and carried down to the MIL's house for everyone to enjoy. Now it's packed back up to my house where I get to put everything away and wash all the dirty dishes. Hubby said it was one of my better pumpkin pies too. I'm surprised because I had to use last year's frozen pumpkin since I didn't get a chance to bake/process the fresh one that is still sitting on my deck. I guess I'm just not a super wife as hard as I try. :)

Sounds like "mission accomplished" Rayne. I hope that you get some time to relax and enjoy the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom