• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    could also be I haven't been "home" for the holidays in over 5 years.

On any other year without the FIL so sick I'd invite you down. Sorry you won't be able to spend it with your family. I'm not going to get to see my Daddy either. He was suppose to come up, but asked to stay home since I was so busy taking care of me FIL. He didn't want to be in the way is what he said. :( I miss him and feel like a bad daughter because I can't be with him also.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    On any other year without the FIL so sick I'd invite you down. Sorry you won't be able to spend it with your family. I'm not going to get to see my Daddy either. He was suppose to come up, but asked to stay home since I was so busy taking care of me FIL. He didn't want to be in the way is what he said. :( I miss him and feel like a bad daughter because I can't be with him also.

Thanks. That really means a lot to me. I hope the FIL is doing better and continues to get better. Being young and low on the seniority at work Becky has to Thanksgiving this year. She will be off for Christmas but, as you can tell of my love of food. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How's the wife feeling? Does she have to fix a big Thanksgiving meal or are you going to a family gathering?

Hi Rayne, the wife is doing much better. She felt well enough today to get out of the house for a few minutes. Nothing special, just a trip to Wallyworld to pick up a few things. Does the FIL continue to improve?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, Westside. Too bad Atterbury will be closed tomorrow. We are not doing anything either. If Atterbury was open we could have gone and burned up afew rounds.

We had the kids all here last weekend, so we did our Thanksgiving then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom