Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would hate to work at night. I am a day person. My son would do well though. He thinks 6 am is about bed time when he has nothing to do...

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Ok, back from lunch... Chili made by the office manager. It wasn't very good. She was hospitable and took us to her house and fed us though, so I can't complain. She also had these things called "buckeyes". I had never had them, but they're like peanut buttery, caramel and chocolatey goodness.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I forgot to mention it earlier, but I must be movin up in the world with the two Facebook friend requests I recieved today.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Ok, back from lunch... Chili made by the office manager. It wasn't very good. She was hospitable and took us to her house and fed us though, so I can't complain. She also had these things called "buckeyes". I had never had them, but they're like peanut buttery, caramel and chocolatey goodness.

Buckeyes are good! :rockwoot:

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I must be movin up in the world with the two Facebook friend requests I recieved today.

:whistle:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    you should feel very special about one of them, having ferrari level friends is nothing to balk at.
    Oh, I'm aware of the seriousness of those friend requests.. It means much more to me, since they came to me. Not to sound insanely silly, but doesn't this mean I'm at least advancing on the charts to become Ferrari status? :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    you should feel very special about one of them, having ferrari level friends is nothing to balk at.

Is there a list of people on the Ferrari Level? You should publish it somewhere so I can keep checking to see if I ever make the list

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom