• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    What are you going here Westside, I thought you would be burning up 12ga shells has fast as they could make them???:D

I don't reload 12ga yet. I will be by spring or summer though. :spend:

I probably won't get to shoot it till Monday or Wednesday at the earliest I will be shooting it on Thursday for sure.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just depends on what you want... I know MrsG had one at the show, not sure what it was though.

I would find what you want and if you can't find it locally, find a shop that'll transfer it for you.

I personally would go wtih LMT or Noveske... but I've been called a snob. RRA, Stag, and Palmetto make pretty good stuff too

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I personally would go wtih LMT or Noveske... but I've been called a snob. RRA, Stag, and Palmetto make pretty good stuff too

Most AR lowers (assuming they are in-spec) are the same, so pick the one with your favorite logo.

I like Spike's Tactical and I like their spider logo, so that's what I picked.

Noveske logo is cool too. And BCM.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just depends on what you want... I know MrsG had one at the show, not sure what it was though.

I would find what you want and if you can't find it locally, find a shop that'll transfer it for you.

This will just be for plinking. I have always heard the cheapest way to get an AR on a budget is to buy it a piece at a time as you can afford it. Thought starting with the lower would make sense as that's the only thing that has to go through an FFL, correct???

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    This will just be for plinking. I have always heard the cheapest way to get an AR on a budget is to buy it a piece at a time as you can afford it. Thought starting with the lower would make sense as that's the only thing that has to go through an FFL, correct???

Yes, and Palmetto has their rifle kits for everything you need except a stripped lower.

Or their complete rifle with an aimpoint for $999

its a really good price

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom