• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    7 hours sleep is a lot better than you usually do. You working the 1500???? Never been to one, usually they fall on a weekend when I'm broke. Plus Cincy is a lot closer to me, so I usually go to the ones there.

I work EVERY 1500! :n00b: <that's how I feel come Sunday night too :laugh:

we start at about 10am on Friday until 8pm
    8am-6pm Saturday
    9am to about 5 or 6 pm Sunday
    Friday and Sunday are the worse with set up and tear down, but we live through it.

Yes 7 hours is MUCH better than I normally fair here lately

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I used to sell to Borkholder, and boy did that company change after Freeman died.

That's what my Dad said. He came in one day, no warning was told to pack and leave. Had been with them for 35 years as purchasing manager. So if you sold to them, you probably knew him. It's sad really because he gave so much to them over the years and then when they found they could find someone younger and pay them less to do the same job, he was gone.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I may have met your Dad then. I worked for MD Building Products/GE Silicones. They used to buy construction adhesives from me. I left that job in 2000, but worked that area from 95 to 2000, so I probably did business with him. Freeman is really the only guy I remember.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    This is on my right upper arm/shoulder. She has a head on mine though. With a blindfold.
    images

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    And I've got a 3-d looking cross on my left upper arm/shoulder. And I have this on the under side of my right forearm. It's shaded really cool.
    images

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I may have met your Dad then. I worked for MD Building Products/GE Silicones. They used to buy construction adhesives from me. I left that job in 2000, but worked that area from 95 to 2000, so I probably did business with him. Freeman is really the only guy I remember.

His name is Jerry. late 60's now, dark hair, full beard. Would have been late 50's then and very little gray in that time frame.
    Freeman was the man. Didn't let his wealth affect him in anyway. The bonuses he gave for your commitments was very generous to say the least. Dad has a beautiful Grandfather clock in the living room I think he got at 30 years.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Good morning INGO. Glad to hear you got 7 hours of sleep Mrs G and that you feel better, just think how you will feel after a week of 7 hours of sleep! :rockwoot: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom