• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My son noticed the winter coats in the store the other day and said "Mom why do they have all the winter things out? It's only fall." I just stared blankly at him like "are you kidding me?" he realized what he said and said "Yeah winter is next huh?"

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Morning INGO! What a beautiful day.

Yep. This past few days have looked as though central Indiana is doing it's best impersonation of England's weather.

Any day you wake up is a beautiful day. If all we had was sunny and 70's we'd get bored and the land would be come a desert. Got to have some Rain sometimes. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKy69sE4VY&ob=av2e[/ame]

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just had a friend in FL post on her facebook that her son had to go back in the house to get his gloves because he is cold. She then proceeds to say it is 65 there!!
    All I can do not to laugh at gloves when it is 65.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Just had a friend in FL post on her facebook that her son had to go back in the house to get his gloves because he is cold. She then proceeds to say it is 65 there!!
    All I can do not to laugh at gloves when it is 65.

yeah my grandparents get ready to leave around Halloween to go to Florida. They won't be back until around Easter. There is a text as soon as they have the windows open. I don't tend to find that too funny.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yeah my grandparents get ready to leave around Halloween to go to Florida. They won't be back until around Easter. There is a text as soon as they have the windows open. I don't tend to find that too funny.

we went to FL a few years ago when we had the huge cold snap here. Left it is below zero here and get there and it is low 60's there. Funny to see them in winter coats, hats, scarfs and gloves all the while I am shedding my winter sweater and walking around in shirt sleeves :laugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    MrsB gave me some raw white chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookie dough the other night.. guess what I found out I was allergic to? Macadamia nuts.. Tongue started swelling and getting all tingly. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom