Wanamaker
    explosion.gif

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    This thread looks fun do you guys mind if I join? :)

Yes, Mrs Frost you are more than welcome to join us and all the nonsense that goes along with it. I've seen some of your post before and would love to be able to just chat with you. You're only the second woman I know who open carries consistantly. :D

Mrs. Forst.

Why I think everyone here would love for you to join the mods like people to have over 50 posts before they come in here. you already have 47 so I would just find three threads and get your "quality posts" then come back and play.

Its the most fun on INGO!! The more the merrier! Be advised though, the mods may prefer you have your first 50 posts elsewhere. Looks like that would only take a minute or two though! :yesway::ingo:

Alright boys, be more welcoming. We welcomed Mrs B and Prestiges Affairs without their 50 post. This is Titanium Frost's wife. Play nice.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    hey Guys, got a serious question. Got a chance to get an STI spartan with 2 sets of grips, a trigger job performed on it, 4 or 5 mags not sure. and a few hundred rounds of ammo. the pistol is in good shape haven't had a chance to give it through once over yet. What do you guys think is a fair price for everything.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yes, Mrs Frost you are more than welcome to join us and all the nonsense that goes along with it. I've seen some of your post before and would love to be able to just chat with you. You're only the second woman I know who open carries consistantly. :D

Alright boys, be more welcoming. We welcomed Mrs B and Prestiges Affairs without their 50 post. This is Titanium Frost's wife. Play nice.

don't blame me. Blame the mods who delete their posts. I would love for her to hang out with us. Remeber I love all women.:D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Did I sound like I was trying to run her off? Dang, that wasn't my intention at all! I think we need more ladies in here! I hope she comes back.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    hey Guys, got a serious question. Got a chance to get an STI spartan with 2 sets of grips, a trigger job performed on it, 4 or 5 mags not sure. and a few hundred rounds of ammo. the pistol is in good shape haven't had a chance to give it through once over yet. What do you guys think is a fair price for everything.

From what I can tell (and I'm no expert) that's a middle of the road quality gun. Some people think that any kind of 1911 clone is worth its weight in gold though. Seems like they sell new for around $650 so with the extras and ammo I might consider paying around that amount if I were in the market for one. :twocents:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I will probably take. it is a friend who needs money. But he wont take money if you give it to him so he is offering me this gun. If he wanted it back I would sell it back for what I paid him for it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom