• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    <<This cat is coming across the yard with a mouse in her mouth, (NOT DEAD!) the Border Collie comes takes it away from her and begins to play with it like she was a cat herself. I come out the door and the BC kills the mouse and prances over to me and lays it at my feet like she should be rewarded for stealing a mouse from the cat. :facepalm:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    <<This cat is coming across the yard with a mouse in her mouth, (NOT DEAD!) the Border Collie comes takes it away from her and begins to play with it like she was a cat herself. I come out the door and the BC kills the mouse and prances over to me and lays it at my feet like she should be rewarded for stealing a mouse from the cat. :facepalm:

Well yeah. Why not? :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010

ewwwww

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Rayne I think you should use this self portrait for your avatar. Until further notice I will imagine you look like this. :D
    heidi_klum_vs_2005.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

the BC loves and you and is trying to provide for you.:):

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah and when we get in the truck in a few minutes to go to the off farm job she's going to want to kiss me...ewwww is right.

I'm going to have to change my user name to Lil Mu Mu if I keep this avatar. I really need to find my Rayne picture back.

Dog saliva is antiseptic so you should be ok.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom