• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    It's another day with little to no sleep last night. I'll survive. I've had a Monster already, gonna jump in the shower in a few and I'll be set to go!

you?

About 4 hours sleep being woke up twice by little boy. Getting ready to go home from first job and get son to school and then off to other job.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    going to shower and get the boy up.

Have a day full, have to run by the school and brief them on Liam's finger and what he can and can't do, drop off meds etc.
    Have to play treasurer for the scouts for a bit and drop off some popcorn sale money. We are just over a week into sales and we have already been told we can't get anymore popcorn until November!! Sales have surpassed even what the counsel predicted and they don't have it either. Will make a huge order when sales are over. Our boys did almost $600 in sales at their store front sale Sunday, went way over what we predicted for them! :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Have a day full, have to run by the school and brief them on Liam's finger and what he can and can't do, drop off meds etc.
    Have to play treasurer for the scouts for a bit and drop off some popcorn sale money. We are just over a week into sales and we have already been told we can't get anymore popcorn until November!! Sales have surpassed even what the counsel predicted and they don't have it either. Will make a huge order when sales are over. Our boys did almost $600 in sales at their store front sale Sunday, went way over what we predicted for them! :rockwoot:

Wow! $600 in sales is great!! I remember my kids Cub scout sales were no were near that! :laugh:

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

That is awesome!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good morning Greg, I'm working from home today. Planned to work Northern Indiana the rest of the week, but the car broke down yesterday afternoon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom