• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If you and her want to drive up here I will be more than happy to give you both a class in tactical pistol self defense for free! before he gets back in the states, all it will cost you is gas to get here and the ammo you will shoot! :D

I want to take the class I will even bring MILK DUDS:rockwoot:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Actually, I'd be interested in putting my employees through it. What's the cost for something like that? They qualify yearly, but IMO the class is a joke.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I got a department shoot to do today at five so I gotta go get stuff set up, but we can talk about it later if we want to do a pw thing but your girl friend needs it asap before the butthead gets back to town! If there is enough people interested I can come down to you, all I need is a place to set up my range stuff, but with weather getting worse it should be down within the next couple of weeks! unless I head down south to you guys! but I am open to anything! well just about anything!! :D

Oh I normally charge $100.00 per person for the class but the money is not important to me! the training is! It has and will save your live in a close quarters combat situation! Just because I give the class for free all the time to INGO members does not meen that it is worthless!! :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I got a department shoot to do today at five so I gotta go get stuff set up, but we can talk about it later if we want to do a pw thing but your girl friend needs it asap before the butthead gets back to town! If there is enough people interested I can come down to you, all I need is a place to set up my range stuff, but with weather getting worse it should be down within the next couple of weeks! unless I head down south to you guys! but I am open to anything! well just about anything!! :D

Oh I normally charge $100.00 per person for the class but the money is not important to me! the training is! It has and will save your live in a close quarters combat situation! Just because I give the class for free all the time to INGO members does not meen that it is worthless!! :D
    Oh, I def. understand that. I'm just asking so I can take it to the company ownership,since ultimately it's his $$. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom