• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    there was a 13 car pile up this morning and it was not even snowing.

I can see how that can happen though. We were coming into Indianapolis on 70 yesterday afternoon, far left lane. Car had stalled out just after a slight curve and was off the side of the road. Car that stopped to jump it, stopped right in the left lane of traffic. Someone in front of us wasn't paying attention and didn't see the red and blue lights of the police car behind them and almost nailed them, thus creating a bad scenario for those behind. If one other person had not been paying attention, it could have been bad. I looked into the side mirror quick to see if the guy behind us was going to be able to stop.. thankfully he did. Well wait, we do need a new bumper on the truck :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I can see how that can happen though. We were coming into Indianapolis on 70 yesterday afternoon, far left lane. Car had stalled out just after a slight curve and was off the side of the road. Car that stopped to jump it, stopped right in the left lane of traffic. Someone in front of us wasn't paying attention and didn't see the red and blue lights of the police car behind them and almost nailed them, thus creating a bad scenario for those behind. If one other person had not been paying attention, it could have been bad. I looked into the side mirror quick to see if the guy behind us was going to be able to stop.. thankfully he did. Well wait, we do need a new bumper on the truck :D

Oh I know it can happen because people are careless behind the wheel. It just shouldn't happen.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    how come we have negligent discharge of a firearm.

but not negligent collision of a vehicle?

both are caused by negligence but yet one is called an accident.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom