• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm not napping during the day either, well I did yesterday and slept about 4 hrs. :dunno:
    I think 4 is a magic number.

The "mrs." was having that problem this time last year... She had an overactive thyroid and it was not allowing her to sleep. It was easily fixed once they figured out the problem. Hopefully they can do the same for you!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I have bouts of insomnia, nothing like this though. Usually just a few days every month or so. No trouble falling asleep, it is staying asleep.

Big plans for the day, library, mall to have my moms ring sized for me, and call the doc.
    Kid is off school the next 2 weeks for fall break. Going to be a long 2 weeks.

2 weeks for fall break! sheesh! my daughter got 1 day.
    she is home from school today with some sort of stomach bug..she's upset because she lost her perfect attendance and keeps saying she feels fine now and wants to go but Im not sending her.
    my plans for the day are to wait until my wife gets home from doing laundry then I'm gonna go shoot my slug gun a bit then I gotta go to my parents house to let the dogs run..they are out of town so I gotta drive an hour away every day to go let the hounds out. my sister lives 15min from them and said she is to busy to do it...what an ass.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    2 weeks for fall break! sheesh! my daughter got 1 day.
    she is home from school today with some sort of stomach bug..she's upset because she lost her perfect attendance and keeps saying she feels fine now and wants to go but Im not sending her.
    my plans for the day are to wait until my wife gets home from doing laundry then I'm gonna go shoot my slug gun a bit then I gotta go to my parents house to let the dogs run..they are out of town so I gotta drive an hour away every day to go let the hounds out. my sister lives 15min from them and said she is to busy to do it...what an ass.
    Isn't family the greatest!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    [/COLOR]
    Are they on the almost balanced school calendar?
    yes they are. we had the option of sending him to intersession (school at a different school) but decided he since he came home with high honors in all core subjects, it wasn't necessary
    Okay not that I want one, but I never have received a negative rep that I know of. How do you know if you get a negative rep?
    I've had one and you know it is a negative. I don't remember how though when you have so much positive that it doesn't show as red on your pips
    The "mrs." was having that problem this time last year... She had an overactive thyroid and it was not allowing her to sleep. It was easily fixed once they figured out the problem. Hopefully they can do the same for you!
    I had my thyroid checked a year ago and it was fine then. yeah I know that was a year ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom