Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Cool. Took me way too long to figure it out last night but once I did it was awesome. The problem is that the channels get shut down from time to time but new ones usually get created and it can be difficult to track them down.

But you are the Guru when it comes to that! :rockwoot:Thanks again my friend! :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Cool. Took me way too long to figure it out last night but once I did it was awesome. The problem is that the channels get shut down from time to time but new ones usually get created and it can be difficult to track them down.

I used to do the whole justin tv thing but pretty sure they are on ufc lockdown.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I used to do the whole justin tv thing but pretty sure they are on ufc lockdown.

I don't know how long what I'm using now will work but I'm I've been using it for a good while now. Last night was better than ever though. The feed I ended up finding was in HD!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The MRS. just applied for her lifetime LTCH using L1 today she gets fingerprinted in two weeks do to work schedule. :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot::rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

and no I didn't force her and no it wasn't an anniversary present from me either.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom