mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will get some bung wipes to hand out. Maybe we should distribute them in other threads too!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm from the school of 'snitches get stitches' but I do feel bad for the hypothetical Joe Hunter who gets suckered in to buying/trading for that gun and gets caught and becomes Joe Felon. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, but either way it sucks to be Joe.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, here we go again. Chainsaw was running...then I heard the big branch hit the garage roof as it now dangles over it from the rope. This should be interesting. I better get out there to assist if I can and then head to the neighbor's house. Life is never dull here...oops...branch no longer dangling. I hope the garage/barn are not all dented in.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Well, here we go again. Chainsaw was running...then I heard the big branch hit the garage roof as it now dangles over it from the rope. This should be interesting. I better get out there to assist if I can and then head to the neighbor's house. Life is never dull here...oops...branch no longer dangling. I hope the garage/barn are not all dented in.
    Things I love. Bacon Sammys, a cold beverage on a hot day, and mom's posts!!!:rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby alive, buildings intact. I mentioned he had a mark on his forehead and was informed that was from yesterday's incident when he almost got knocked off the extension ladder by the huge swinging branch that did not land where he had intended. Somehow, I get the feeling that he just does not appreciate my comments. I suggested a hard hat, but that did not go very far. I know we have some in the closet from when he was still working...guess he didn't wear them then either!

On another note, Leroy is now limping and not using his right front leg. I think he got it snapped in the live trap as it is no longer set/open. His foot is a bit swollen but does not appear to be broken. Poor guy...he sure has had his issues. His ear is feeling much better though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Off I go to see the neighbor. Have a great day all.

I will report in later on the events with the tree...now known as the EVIL ***ing TREE in the back yard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom