Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No, actually by 3:00 it's about the second or third time I've woken up, but by then I can't go back to sleep.

I've got an interview this morning. Gotta be alert. :coffee:

Same here. Then it builds up and about every third or fourth night I can actually sleep almost until the alarm goes off.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's "no covers" season for me now. Fall and winter I just cover with a flannel sheet. Spring and summer, nothing.

wasn't going to tell anyone this, but now I have to

had a hot flash last night and I could feel my clothes sticking to my body, everywhere, from sweat. first thing to hit cool air when I pulled the covers off was my butt. it felt like someone threw ice on my ass it was so nice and cool in the house. And it felt good!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

had a hot flash last night and I could feel my clothes sticking to my body, everywhere, from sweat. first thing to hit cool air when I pulled the covers off was my butt. it felt like someone threw ice on my ass it was so nice and cool in the house. And it felt good!!

Um, thanks for sharing? ;)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

:lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Gotta love the A/C.......:rofl:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Once we get the rotater in her left shoulder repaired (and healed) the pain will be gone and that will be a plus.

Seeing someone you care about have to live with constant pain is very maddening. It really makes you feel helpless and that is not a good place to be.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seeing someone you care about have to live with constant pain is very maddening. It really makes you feel helpless and that is not a good place to be.

It wears on us both. She will not sit down and still does all of the work she can in the house. I just go along behind her and pick up the heavy stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom