Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It's rather inconvenient to carry my laptop around in my pocket though...and since the battery is fried I need to sit by an outlet...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    In other news. My drive to work now is only 2 minutes. And im making 4 more dollars an hour than what I was making when I drove 100 miles round trip. So thankful and blessed to get the job.

Congrats Ty...sounds like positive things are happening in your life. Have your gf monitor her diet to see if certain foods might be triggering her headaches as well. Allergies show up in all sorts of places, but pollen is certainly a big possibility.

That was a short night. I can barely move. I must press on though. Today is the big day for my daughter and we're gonna do our best to make it special for her. We'll be busy from now until sometime early Sunday morning. Keep us in your thoughts that all goes well today!

The weather sure is beautiful today for a wedding! We'll all keep our fingers crossed that all goes well.

I don't know what it is about vodka that gives me insomnia...I sleep really well for a couple of hours and then just lay there awake. I woke up at 3 a.m. and listened to the whippoorwills and the cats and a fox and who knows what else. The cat and I bonded. I think I finally dozed off about 5 and woke back up at 5:30.

Strawberries are cleaned that hubby brought home yesterday. Off to roast my coffee beans now that didn't get done yesterday. We have a graduation open house this afternoon and then another bonfire with our friends tonight. Swap meet tomorrow morning at 6:30!! Woohoo! Love swap meet Sundays...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Whew.......Computer has been acting up for a while. I just got done letting a Microsoft agent clear the boards. Runs fine no.

No Snakes were found.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Wal-Mart sucks. They never ever EVER have anyone at the Sporting Goods counter. You have to go friggin' flag someone down, or in my case walk around the store for five minutes then wait in line at Electronics just to tell the cashier someone is needed in sporting goods... Then they call it over the intercom... then you stand their and wait. And wait. And ten minutes later, someone who doesn't have a key to the ammo case, but that can give you a fishing license comes up. Well, I don't need a fishing license buddy. So he calls someone else. Then wait, and wait.

I was hoping the entire time at Wal-Mart would be 20 minutes in/out. Nope. Twenty minutes just trying to buy some ammo. Then had to get groceries and deal with screaming kids, people having family reunions in isles, and stupid lines at checkout because having 5 open lanes and 10 closed ones make a ton of sense...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Wal-Mart sucks. They never ever EVER have anyone at the Sporting Goods counter. You have to go friggin' flag someone down, or in my case walk around the store for five minutes then wait in line at Electronics just to tell the cashier someone is needed in sporting goods... Then they call it over the intercom... then you stand their and wait. And wait. And ten minutes later, someone who doesn't have a key to the ammo case, but that can give you a fishing license comes up. Well, I don't need a fishing license buddy. So he calls someone else. Then wait, and wait.

I was hoping the entire time at Wal-Mart would be 20 minutes in/out. Nope. Twenty minutes just trying to buy some ammo. Then had to get groceries and deal with screaming kids, people having family reunions in isles, and stupid lines at checkout because having 5 open lanes and 10 closed ones make a ton of sense...

At least you got ammo. :dunno:

That's why I only brave walmart until after 2am.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom